Friday, February 9, 2018

New Commercial Use Kit In My Stores Now


New Commercial Use Kit In Store Now. 
Just in time for Easter.


First of all The PUP would like to Thank you for Supporting
 my Scrapping Work. All you out there are the reason I love
Scrapping. I have met so many beautiful people in the Scrapping
World. Thank you to all of you.

Today The PUP has put this kit together with my own artwork and other 
elements and the Gorgeous art work of other 3rd party designers 
Angelica S and Pink Doll Bubbles of which I am licensed to work 
with for commercial use. This is a Easter Kit with all the touches 
of the season, Spring in some countries and Autumn in others. 
There are 35 gorgeous elements for you to work with, some clusters 
elements, and all the usual kind of awesome elements The PUP's Puts 
in her kits. So I hope you like this one.
This is a full size kit elements are 300 dpi.

This Kit is Available in all of The PUP's Stores.




No comments:

Post a Comment